Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Picasso

Innocence everlasting bee costume.

View-master
My eye's used to hurt from using these too often.

My old Myspace backround!


 Falling Stars

This reminds me of Kelly Armstrong's books.




Playboy Bunny.

 Star Light Star Bright.

Color Me Pretty.

This reminds me of Sean's "Car Accident" painting.

"Wish I could be..."

 Love.


Finger paint regardless of age.

BoomBaby.

If I had enough lego's, I would do this all over Brockport.

Pretty.

Batteries Galore.




Squirrel.

The house from Practical Magic is magical.

Found this as a laptop cover sticker.



Polar Bears.

"I'll follow you into the dark."
I want a similar tattoo. 
Now that I say that, I want the one above too.



 A.R.T.

Tattoo With Style
 By: Kaitlin Foster
Schedule dat tattoo date.


My favorite comic in the whole world. Candi Comics.

Drained.

Hot Tamollie. Playmate Holly Madison.

Pavement art fascinates me.

A flying elephant! Eeeeeeeee!

OMG. OMG. so cool.
Titanic.

A Straw. HAHAHAHA!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

So talented.

Iceberg Graffiti. FAVORITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment